Our warranty covers “defective” boots and half chaps.
Here are some general points for our warranty system:
- Length of warranty is 6 months from purchase date.
- No receipt = No warranty. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Boots or chaps must have been purchased from ParlantiUS.com or one of our many Authorized Retailers.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace a defective item.
- We will NOT incur or reimburse any expedited shipping charges.
- The items must meet the requirements on the “What is Covered” tab.
- In some cases, repairs/replacement warranties may take up to 4 weeks to fulfill.
- Boots or chaps purchased within 6 months accompanied by a receipt.
- Discolored or deformed leather
- Broken zipper(s) or tabs
- Broken, ripped or frayed stitching
- Chipped or separating sole(s)
- Broken spur rest(s)
Please read the “What Isn’t Covered” to ensure that your warranty is valid
What isn’t Covered
- Boots purchased over 6 months ago.
- Boots not accompanied by a receipt.
- Normal wear and tear of the boot.
- Ripped leather from excessive riding.
- Boots that are noticeably aged. (over used or not taken care of)
- Boots purchased used, outside of the US or through any unapproved buying platform.
- Fading of the color of leather.
Upon the arrival of the boots, our staff will analyze the condition of each boot
Please fill out the Warranty Form, and send your boots along with a copy of your receipt to:
11101 South Crown Way Suite 8
Wellington, FL 33414